How do I get a copy of my medical record?

You can request copies of your medical records by contacting the Health Information Services (Medical Records) Department: Request Medical Records or call 203-739-7218.

Please note that there may be a fee associated with your request.

Release of Information

You may also complete the Release of Information Authorization form, available in English, Spanish and Portuguese. Please fax the completed form to Health Information Services at 203-739-6689. Please be sure to include your current address and phone contact information in case we need to reach you about your request.

Click on a Release of Information Authorization to view online or print a copy. Release of Information Authorization are available online in PDF format. You may need to download the free PDF reader from

Show All Answers

1. What information does Danbury Emergency Medical Services (Danbury EMS) need to file my claim?
2. I’d like to speak someone about my claim?
3. Can I access my account or provide remit information online?
4. Why am I receiving an invoice?
5. Why am I receiving a statement?
6. Will you send the claim to my secondary insurance?
7. Can I make payment arrangements?
8. What method of payments do you accept?
9. How can my attorney get a copy of the billing record?
10. How do I get a copy of my medical record?