How do I report a Broken Street Light?

You may submit a service request asking for a street light to be fixed and it may take some time due to the process. After your request is received a representative from the Highway Department will inspect the light in question and then send a report over to Eversource who will then provide a confirmation number that is logged in our system. Once the request for the light to be fixed is received by Eversource it is then their responsibility to fix it and is out of the hands of the City of Danbury. If you have questions regarding a light that was not fixed, Eversource may be contacted at 1-800-286-2000.

Show All Answers

1. Can I pick up sand at the City Garage?
2. How does Drain Replacement work?
3. How do I dispose of Household Garbage?
4. What do I do with Household Hazardous Waste?
5. How do I report a Broken Street Light?
6. How do I report Broken Curbing?
7. How are installations of New Drainage Systems handled?
8. What do I do with Leaf and Yard Debris?
9. When do Street Sweepings happen?
10. How do Recycling Trucks work?
11. The plow driver tore up my lawn - Will the City fix it?
12. There are leaves and other debris blocking water access to a drain - Will the City clear it out?