To whom do I report sidewalk parking?

From Monday through Thursday, during the hours of 8 am to 6 pm, please call 311 to report sidewalk parking in order to receive a timely response. During non-business hours for City Hall please contact the Danbury Police Department at 203-797-4611 to report sidewalk parking. You may submit a service request for the UNIT to periodically check your area for sidewalk parking if it is a constant problem.

Show All Answers

1. A house is under foreclosure, is abandoned, and now the property is in disrepair - what can be done?
2. I believe there is an abandoned car on my street, to whom can I report it?
3. There is a blighted property on my street, what can be done?
4. To whom do I report a car parked on the front lawn?
5. To whom do I report an unregistered car?
6. To whom do I report sidewalk parking?
7. Where can I report an accumulation of garbage on a property?
8. Where can I report an illegal apartment?
9. Where can I report illegal dumping?
10. Where can I report suspected overcrowding?
11. Where do I report suspected illegal construction?