COVID-19 Vaccination Locations
The City of Danbury Department of Health and Human Services has partnered with community agencies to provide COVID-19 vaccinations throughout Danbury. Vaccination clinic locations are as follows:
|Location:||118 Memorial Drive, Danbury, CT 06810|
|Date & Time:||Monday - Friday: 1:00 pm - 7:00 pm|
|Saturday & Sunday*: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Location:||170 Main Street, Danbury, CT 06810|
|Date & Time:||July 19, 2022: 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm|
* Sunday Clinics are open for adults only (18+).
COVID-19 Vaccine Records
Visit CT DPH CT WiZ Public Portal and follow the steps below to access your immunization record. You will be asked to enter information about yourself or your child to view and download/print records.
- Go to CT WiZ Public Portal (it is recommended that you use Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, or Mozilla Firefox).
- Enter your/your child's name, date of birth (MM/DD/YYYY), and gender.
- Select your relationship to the patient whose record you are accessing. Please Note: Parents cannot search and access their adult (18+) child's record.
- Indicate how you would like to receive a code to access the immunization record (either Mobile Phone or Email), then enter the phone number or email you or the patient used when registering for the vaccination.
- Click "Search" to locate the record. Note: A search result will only appear if there is an exact match in CT WiZ of the name, date of birth, and cell phone or email used at registration for the vaccine.
- To view, save or print your Full Immunization Record, click the "Download Full Record" button on the top right corner of the screen. To view, save or print your COVID-19 Record and QR code, click “Download COVID-19 Record”. Note: If you are downloading your COVID-19 Record on a mobile phone, the record with your QR code will appear in a new browser tab. If you are downloading your COVID-19 Record on a desktop, the record with your QR code will appear as a PDF.
- Some Internet browser configurations may cause PDFs generated in CT WiZ to download and not display immediately. If your Immunization Record does not display, check the download folder on your device for the downloaded file. Chrome and Firefox are recommended when using CT WiZ.
- It is important that the immunization record you download from CT WiZ is saved securely on your personal/private device and if you print your immunization record, please store it in a safe place.
For more information, please visit the CT DPH CT WiZ website.