Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
- Jeff Rieck, Executive Director
- Domenico Chieffalo, Chairman of the Board of Commissioners
- Ray Yamin, Vice Chairman of the Board of Commissioners
- Rose Morrison, Resident Commissioner
- Stanley Watkins, Commissioner
- Kevin Barry, Commissioner
The Housing Authority of the City of Danbury is a quasi-governmental agency that was established in 1948 by enabling legislation of Federal, State and Municipal governments. It is governed by a five-member Board of Commissioners who are appointed by the Mayor. The Housing Authority operates units of low income, moderate rental, elderly housing, scattered-site public housing and units of single-room occupancy.